Sunday, August 1, 2010

sleepy sunday


we had a great day. i always enjoy when jarrod gets to stay home with us on the weekends. my in-laws came by to spend time with the babies and i was able to get some of my chores accomplished. we decided to head to buy buy baby because we needed some pacifier wipes [i'm addicted to them] and jarrod's mom went with us. we had a nice time and then headed home since it was about time for the babies to eat.

they are growing so much. i can't hardly believe it. i see changes in them every day. they are both smiling and 'cooing'. sawyer .. still more so than payton .. but she's smiled a lot today! i got up pretty early this morning to start my cleaning and took this picture :




the last picture makes me smile so much. all three of my loves sleeping. it makes my heart skip a beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment