Thursday, July 22, 2010

oh, what a day.


i received this message the other day and it was probably one of the sweetest emails i've ever read :


"our babies were in the NICU together mine was a 34 weeker but they are now estimating my due date being off and saying he was more of a 32, 33 weeker bc of all the issues he now has..He came home the day before Peyton I think we were only there one time at the same time so I never actually got to meet you, I have just heard so many great things about you from the staff at Wakemed and I have a friend there Amy who is a RT. I just wanted to tell you how much you inspired me even though we never met, I am not a stalker lol...its just that was the worst thing I have ever had to go through in my entire life and even though we never met just hearing the stories about you and Jarrod and Hearing how much all the nurses loved your babies made me feel more at ease and at times I didnt know how I would get through the day and I would think she did it so you can too and look how far they came and how good they are doing...so I guess I want to say Thankyou... I have also been reading your blog and the first three made me cry like crazy you are a very strong person and you sound like an awesome mom! I am so Happy that you got to have your two sweet babies after having so much trouble with everything. Congrats and I am glad your twins are well and Happy Aniversary"


i wish i could've gotten to know her better while we were both there. we've sent emails back and forth and i'm very glad that she got in contact with me! i plan on staying in contact with her and watch her baby grow, grow, grow. he is absolutely precious. her email to me meant the world to me and things like that help me everyday.

my day was really difficult. i'm too tired to even begin to sit down and try to remember the sequence of events.

my cell phone got turned back on! yay for that.

i'm really looking forward to nancy and emily coming to visit. they're coming monday the 26th! shelley can't come as planned so i'm going to miss seeing her.

i'm sure glad tomorrow is friday .. i went ahead and washed all of my scrubs to get them ready for work. i don't go back until around the second week in august .. but i wanted to get everything in order. i usually procrastinate and i just know that the night before my first day back .. i would've totally forgotten to wash everything and have no clue where the scrubs even were to begin with. after looking through my scrubs .. i want some new ones .. but that would totally defeat the whole purpose of working. i need the mon-nayyyy and i definitely don't need it for scrubs. but it was just a thought. this is super cute.



ah i think it's adorable.

as i was online shopping .. well .. online browsing really .. i stumbled upon these :



they have to be the cutest stroller blankets i've ever seen. i'm pretty sure i want all three. i also stumbled across this .. which i think would be very helpful .. especially moms of multiples.




most of the ones that i've seen i haven't really liked .. but this one .. i looove. it looks so comfy and i love the color.

see .. i'm already putting that hard earned paycheck to work!

1 comment:

  1. the moby wrap!! i heard so many wonderful things about it--lee got me one for mother's day...

    ...i'd just like to give you a heads up... its VERY difficult to use :-\ by the time i could ever get mine on, eden wasn't crazy about being in there... and she's always loved "kangaroo care" etc...

    its basically a long piece of fabric...like 1/2 mile long! haha...

    anyway, maybe you'll have better luck with yours if you get one :)

    ReplyDelete